Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bookie Brunch & The War Game

A very big thank you to Velvet for contacting me to be a part of bookie brunch this October. You can read the post here and see what I and others have to say about books of an unusual size.


I also have a new indie book coming out in 1.5-2 months called The War Game. 


The talented Claudia of phatpuppyart.com/ designed the cover. She's also done many covers for Amanda Hocking and others as well.

If you are interested in an advanced e-copy of my book to review on your blog, please let me know in some shape or form :)

Here's a short description on my book, "Pearl, a teenage orphan of a lesbian couple and an illegal citizen of an Untied State, is shuffled around from camp to concentration camp. She meets John at a former amusement park turned prison and they hatch a plan to escape to Canada (because, as the saying goes, “You Can in Canada!”). But various threats-from whispers of “cards”, a place called Camp Z, soldiers doing their daily “shopping”, and an arranged marriage, threaten to tear them apart."

 

8 comments:

  1. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post. burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I just wanted to say you're right dude about this scripts. Your blog give very nice information to reader about this scripts.estetik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great article! I enjoy your web site very much. Take a look at my internet directory.Rinoplasti

      Delete
  3. Have you been cerebration about the ability sources and the tiles whom use blocks
    I capital to acknowledge you for this abundant read!! I in fact enjoyed every little bit of it and I acquire you bookmarked to analysis out the new getting you post.
    Gebelik

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for showing up such fabulous information. I have bookmarked you and will remain in line with your new posts. I like this post, keep writing and give informative post...!
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for posting such an Informative blog.
    Burun Estetiği

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
    Septorinoplasti

    ReplyDelete